Resultat 1 till 19 av 19

Ämne: Frågan om Hallsberg Rangerbangården

Passagerare Montfrooijs avatar
    Medlem
    feb 2018

Frågan om Hallsberg Rangerbangården

Hej

I'm editing a video from 2019 taken at Hallsberg rangerbangården and I would like to add some info to that video.
    But I can't find a lot of recent info on Hallsberg, so I was wondering if I you could help me AND / OR if you have some link to info about recent Hallsberg facts that I somehow missed.
    No problem if it is all Swedish, I can try to translate it myself.

Here I have some things I'm not sure about, if you have more info on these, I'd love to read about them (Swedish or English, both is ok):

1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

11:

12:

13:

Tack på förhand

Peter

1. Klass
    Medlem
    feb 2018

Sv: Frågan om Hallsberg Rangerbangården

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Montfrooij Visa inlägg
    Hej

I'm editing a video from 2019 taken at Hallsberg rangerbangården and I would like to add some info to that video.
    But I can't find a lot of recent info on Hallsberg, so I was wondering if I you could help me AND / OR if you have some link to info about recent Hallsberg facts that I somehow missed.

Here I have some things I'm not sure about, if you have more info on these, I'd love to read about them (Swedish or English, both is ok):

2:

3:
    Yes, both pictures show brakes. First picture are "balkbroms" which are only situated close to the shunting hump. The second one shows "skruvbroms", those there are many, maybe 1 000.

Medlem
    feb 2018

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Göran Kannerby Visa inlägg
    Yes, both pictures show brakes. First picture are "balkbroms" which are only situated close to the shunting hump. The second one shows "skruvbroms", those there are many, maybe 1 000.
    Tack så mycket!

Passagerare
    Medlem
    feb 2018

12:
    Because one wasn't enough.

13:
    It was built for train staff that needed to spend the night in Hallsberg. But it also contained offices, storage, a workshop and a flat for the "lokmästare" (I assume that means the head of the roundhouses).

And if you want to practise your Swedish here is an interesting pdf about the history of the roundhouses and adjacent buildings: https://www.olm.se/download/18.75eae...umentation.pdf

Passagerare
    Medlem
    dec 2020

6. This is a walkway used by personel when train cars are detached from one another during shunting/switching
    7. This track is used by locomotives when they want to turn around and head the other way.
    8. You are correct, this building is used for wagon maintenance.
    10. Building used by a company called Railcare.

Medlem
    feb 2018

Citat Ursprungligen postat av JB Visa inlägg
    Because one wasn't enough.

Citat Ursprungligen postat av JB Visa inlägg
    It was built for train staff that needed to spend the night in Hallsberg. But it also contained offices, storage, a workshop and a flat for the "lokmästare" (I assume that means the head of the roundhouses).

And if you want to practise your Swedish here is an interesting pdf about the history of the roundhouses and adjacent buildings: https://www.olm.se/download/18.75eae...umentation.pdf
    Thanks a lot :)

Medlem
    feb 2018

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Frågvis Visa inlägg
    6. This is a walkway used by personel when train cars are detached from one another during shunting/switching
    7. This track is used by locomotives when they want to turn around and head the other way.
    8. You are correct, this building is used for wagon maintenance.
    10. Building used by a company called Railcare.
    So they decouple the wagons by hand here? (nr 6)

Passagerare
    Medlem
    dec 2020

So they decouple the wagons by hand here? (nr 6)
    Yes, they use a long pole to do it because it's usually done at speed, while a locomotive pushes the cars over the "hill".

Medlem
    feb 2018

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Frågvis Visa inlägg
    Yes, they use a long pole to do it because it's usually done at speed, while a locomotive pushes the cars over the "hill".
    Thanks.

So now it is just these images
    1 - It looks like a maintenance yard for wagons to me, but I could be wrong
    4 - Could they be some measurement things to measure speed of the wagon or wagon ID?
    5 - I'm pretty sure this one led to the building that is now Ahlsell, but I don't know if that was the customer back when it was in use.
    9 - Strange area, must be something from the past (I think), since it is a bit of a mess.
    11 - Looks quite new to me, so I wonder what that is

Passagerare
    Medlem
    mar 2018

Thanks.

So now it is just these images
    1 - It looks like a maintenance yard for wagons to me, but I could be wrong
    4 - Could they be some measurement things to measure speed of the wagon or wagon ID?
    5 - I'm pretty sure this one led to the building that is now Ahlsell, but I don't know if that was the customer back when it was in use.
    9 - Strange area, must be something from the past (I think), since it is a bit of a mess.
    11 - Looks quite new to me, so I wonder what that is
    1: This tracks are used for easier reparation of wagons. In Swedish it´s called "Lättrepet"
    4: I´m not sure, but it looks like a small railway crossing. I guess it is used for maintinence porpose. Normaly the drive a quad-bike between tracks when they doing maintinence on the breaking system
    9: In the building next to the tracks is the maintinence company based, so this area is used for spare parts and parking track maintinence machines
    11: This area belongs to Infranord. The company is no longer responsible for Hallsberg, but some of the connecting lines

Medlem
    feb 2018

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Erik Andersson Visa inlägg
    1: This tracks are used for easier reparation of wagons. In Swedish it´s called "Lättrepet"
    4: I´m not sure, but it looks like a small railway crossing. I guess it is used for maintinence porpose. Normaly the drive a quad-bike between tracks when they doing maintinence on the breaking system
    9: In the building next to the tracks is the maintinence company based, so this area is used for spare parts and parking track maintinence machines
    11: This area belongs to Infranord. The company is no longer responsible for Hallsberg, but some of the connecting lines
    Thanks!
    I see I missed nr 10 in the list (the brown building).

I'm wondering about 4, I thought about a crossing, but that would usually mean they had something 'outside' of the track as well, not only inside.
    But I could very well be wrong of course.

Passagerare
    Medlem
    mar 2018

Nr 4 är väl Strail, de verkar konsekvent ligga ca en loklängd från dvärgsignalen. Antar att de helt enkelt är till för att stå på vid kopplingen?

Passagerare
    Medlem
    mar 2018

Thanks!
    I see I missed nr 10 in the list (the brown building).
    I think building 10 is used in conjunction with the snow smelter train that is normally parked at the track just east to the building when not in use (the white train parked above it in the picture).

/Måns

Passagerare Ohlzzons avatar
    Medlem
    feb 2018

Hej

1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

11:

12:

13:

Tack på förhand

Peter
    Some 20 years ago Hallbergs Rangerbangård was subjekt to a major uppdate. I worked there for a year as a freight train driver. There are lots of older brakes like Skruvbroms and Balkbroms. I don't however think any of them are in use today.

West of the shunting hump there's an area called I-gruppen (Infartsgruppen). A bunch of parallell tracks for arriving trains. The staff then looses the couplings and the cars are separated when gently being pushed over the little hill.

At last earlier the trains were split up on 32 separate tracks. At the end of each track there is a collapsable Stoppbock. For trains departing eastbound from the railyard the Stoppbock is lowered allowing the Loco to be connected to the trains.

The brakes are now a system of pneumatic pistons that the wheels push down reducing the speed to about one meter per second.

En järnvägsanställd har alltid fel ! - Gammalt PV-ordspråk...

Medlem
    feb 2018

Citat Ursprungligen postat av JDS Visa inlägg
    Nr 4 är väl Strail, de verkar konsekvent ligga ca en loklängd från dvärgsignalen. Antar att de helt enkelt är till för att stå på vid kopplingen?
    Så du tror att folk kommer att stå på detta för koppling?

Medlem
    feb 2018

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Måns Johannesson Visa inlägg
    I think building 10 is used in conjunction with the snow smelter train that is normally parked at the track just east to the building when not in use (the white train parked above it in the picture).

/Måns
    Tack! Det låter vettigt :)

Medlem
    feb 2018

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Ohlzzon Visa inlägg
    Some 20 years ago Hallbergs Rangerbangård was subjekt to a major uppdate. I worked there for a year as a freight train driver. There are lots of older brakes like Skruvbroms and Balkbroms. I don't however think any of them are in use today.

West of the shunting hump there's an area called I-gruppen (Infartsgruppen). A bunch of parallell tracks for arriving trains. The staff then looses the couplings and the cars are separated when gently being pushed over the little hill.

At last earlier the trains were split up on 32 separate tracks. At the end of each track there is a collapsable Stoppbock. For trains departing eastbound from the railyard the Stoppbock is lowered allowing the Loco to be connected to the trains.

The brakes are now a system of pneumatic pistons that the wheels push down reducing the speed to about one meter per second.
    Thanks for the info.
    I think I remember these brakes (the new ones) making a 'falling' noise when we visited Hallsberg in 2005 (there was no fence yet, so we could come closer when some SJ staff invited us).
    Do you have any idea about the black things that are on picture nr 4?
    (what they are)

Passagerare
    Medlem
    mar 2018

1: Yes

2: Yes

3: Yes, Same type as picture Two , "Balkbromsar", you se them better on picture Four

4: Not sure, but the Dowty retarder begins after them, the smal brake thing you se beside the tracks , there are hundreds of them one one track so i ithink it has something to do whit them.

5: yes, i think so to

6: Uncoupling of the waggons take place here , it is the HUMP !! , then they roll down line in to detinated track, Hallsberg is a Hump yard, you also see the two shunt engines parked in the picture, (Rc4).

7: Saftey track to prevent something to runaway, and stabeling point for the shunt engine that Pushes the waggons over the hump

8; Yes the old one

9: Terminal, Frilast in swedish, loading and unloading of waggon take place here.

10: Shed for the snowmelting machine experiment thingi

11: Yes, but Infranord is the namne of the company

12; Some wrote one was not enough, i think that was a good answer

13: Belive so, old buildning dont know what its use today

M.V.H Anders.k.

Medlem
    feb 2018

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Anders.k. Visa inlägg
    1: Yes

2: Yes

3: Yes, Same type as picture Two , "Balkbromsar", you se them better on picture Four

4: Not sure, but the Dowty retarder begins after them, the smal brake thing you se beside the tracks , there are hundreds of them one one track so i ithink it has something to do whit them.

5: yes, i think so to

6: Uncoupling of the waggons take place here , it is the HUMP !! , then they roll down line in to detinated track, Hallsberg is a Hump yard, you also see the two shunt engines parked in the picture, (Rc4).

7: Saftey track to prevent something to runaway, and stabeling point for the shunt engine that Pushes the waggons over the hump

8; Yes the old one

9: Terminal, Frilast in swedish, loading and unloading of waggon take place here.

10: Shed for the snowmelting machine experiment thingi

11: Yes, but Infranord is the namne of the company

12; Some wrote one was not enough, i think that was a good answer

13: Belive so, old buildning dont know what its use today

M.V.H Anders.k.
    Many thanks!
    So the only thing left is nr 4 :) :) :)
    I hope to find out what that is before finishing the video.

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •