Resultat 1 till 3 av 3

Ämne: Amerikanska synpunkter på kinesisk järnvägsindustri

1. Klass
    Medlem
    feb 2018

Amerikanska synpunkter på kinesisk järnvägsindustri

"Caveat: I am a free-market capitalist who believes in the importance of trade to elevate global prosperity. I believe in comparative advantage, and how countries excel at the supply of certain goods and services, to the benefit of others. I now believe that there needs to be market boundaries, for the long-term health of entire industries and the well-being and security of our citizens.

I have been travelling to China throughout my entire 40-plus year career, and have seen first-hand China’s evolution in the rail supply industry. Its ambitions are to dominate the global rail rolling stock supply chain: passenger/transit, and now freight.

China, specifically CRRC (China Rail Rolling Stock Corp.), is a clear and present danger to the health of the North American rail and rail supply industry, and the thousands of people who rely on it for their livelihoods and high standard of living. That is a very bold statement, but here is why I now believe it to be true:"

Länk med engelsk text

1. Klass
    Medlem
    mar 2018

Sv: Amerikanska synpunkter på kinesisk järnvägsindustri

Citat Ursprungligen postat av BD Visa inlägg
    "Caveat: I am a free-market capitalist who believes in the importance of trade to elevate global prosperity. I believe in comparative advantage, and how countries excel at the supply of certain goods and services, to the benefit of others. I now believe that there needs to be market boundaries, for the long-term health of entire industries and the well-being and security of our citizens.
    I have been travelling to China throughout my entire 40-plus year career, and have seen first-hand China’s evolution in the
    rail supply industry. Its ambitions are to dominate the global rail rolling stock supply chain: passenger/transit, and now freight.
    China, specifically CRRC (China Rail Rolling Stock Corp.), is a clear and present danger to the health of the North American rail and rail supply industry, and the thousands of people who rely on it for their livelihoods and high standard of living. That
    is a very bold statement, but here is why I now believe it to be true:"
    Länk med engelsk
    text
    Då får vi väl önska lycka till, Trump ansåg att han lyckats väl med ett handelskrig mot Kina, det tycks enligt vad jag sett ha lett till en minskning av amerikansk import från Kina med 25%, det vara bara den baksidan att samtidigt minskade kinesisk import från USA med 40%.
    Mitt troende är dock att i en framtid, som i och för sig kan vara avlägsen så kommer vi inte att så mycket importera och transportera så mycket industriprodukter härs och tvärs över hela jordklotet utan kunna producera dem lokalt med maskiner som klarar allt möjligt. Man köper konceptet till en vara och betalar någon licens eller så men tillverkar på plats.

Passagerare
    Medlem
    dec 2020

Sv: Amerikanska synpunkter på kinesisk järnvägsindustri

Lite på samma tema i Trains Magazine:
    WASHINGTON — An organization which opposes U.S. contracts for Chinese manufacturer CRRC is calling on the new Secretary of Defense to maintain the company’s place on a list of firms tied to China’s military, which can hinder its ability to land new deals.

The Rail Security Alliance, funded by a rail trade group, freight car manufacturers, and labor unions, said in a June 1 letter to Secretary of Defense Lloyd J. Austin III that the U.S. freight rail industry is “jeopardized by CRRC’s agenda and its conquests to date” and CRRC plants and transit equipment orders mean China’s People’s Liberation Army “now has active footholds … on American soil, and it is providing passenger railcars to transit agencies across the nation.”
    https://www.trains.com/trn/news-revi...D8aR5QgQNvT5K4

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •